Make A Comment

PLEASE SEND US YOUR COMMENT.Click on the word comments (to the right of posted by Terry Fox & the post time) . It takes you to a blank comment box. Write your comment. Hit the drop down box & select Name/URL. Put your name in the name box & leave the URL box empty, click on the continue box & then hit the publish button.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pictures Day 6

Day 6 with guest riders

Look Sara sun screen

Chardonnay on the vine

Handy Corner

Into Iowa with no passport

Bridge repair over the Mississippi

Lunch on the veranda

Day's end with Pub Grub & cocktails

2 comments:

  1. Hoping tomorrow brings you a day without glitches and more beautiful weather. Sounds like you are having a great time. I must admit to being a bit hurt that my favorite brother could not wait until my biking stamina improved enough for me to join him on this trip. Guess he didn't feel waiting until he was 90 was a realistic option. Thanks a lot bro. 😉
    Peg Ryter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that wasn't the first day you put on sunscreen terry!! You know I will kill you if you aren't using it daily...and ill probably bug you to death until I know you do;) But very proud of you for putting it on (and of course for biking the US..but more proud of the sunscreen use...haha)

    Love you!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete