Make A Comment

PLEASE SEND US YOUR COMMENT.Click on the word comments (to the right of posted by Terry Fox & the post time) . It takes you to a blank comment box. Write your comment. Hit the drop down box & select Name/URL. Put your name in the name box & leave the URL box empty, click on the continue box & then hit the publish button.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Day 14 Pictures

Tennessee Studs

Cypress Trees

Erik VanDenBerg's warm & fuzzy sign

Road Kill Cafe

Cotton plant in bloom

Creeping Kudzu 

Kudzu Creatures

4 comments:

  1. Terry Fox....you are looking awfully tan...you better be using your sunscreen!!!!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ter, Ter, Ter...What can I say?! It may have taken me more than half your trip to visit the blog but now that I have, I'm hooked!! The stories & pictures are described so vividly that I feel like I'm right there with you cheering you all on :) Scott told me I wouldn't have to worry about your "Whitey Tighties" when you're on your bike but I'm still thankful to read you have laundry service along the way :) On a more serious note, I just want to say how proud I am of all of you - what an amazing journey upon which lifelong cherished memories are being made!! The next time I'm draggin' butt on my 5 mile run & I want to whine or quit I will push on just for you, Ter. Heck, what's 5 miles when you're peddling 15?!?! Safe travels and listen to your daughter...WEAR SUNSCREEN!!! XOXO Marn

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15... I meant 115 PER DAY!! LOL - just wanted to make sure you were paying attention to me :) Love You!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right! The trees are creepy. It is like the wild cucumber vine we are dealing with "up nord". Keep hydrated and lathered up. Sounds like the hot and humid weather is your greatest obstacle. Only some finely tuned crazy athletes would take this adventure on. Keep peddling! Jan Strauss

    ReplyDelete